Vault.com, an entity of Infobase Holdings, seeks an enthusiastic and business oriented Account Executive to join the Legal Recruitment Sales & Marketing team. The Vault.com Account Executive will apply a consultative-based sales methodology to achieve their quarterly and annual goals within one of Vault’s most prestigious vertical: law.
This professional requires the ability to understand the importance of their client’s employer brand and the impacts of successful brand differentiation within Vault’s audience of elite, highly credentialed, in-demand law professionals and soon to be graduating law students. Law client relationships span from the top national and international law firms to smaller boutique and regional firms.
· This is a client-facing role requiring industry expertise and ability to develop new sales techniques at a fast rate
· Build and execute on quarterly goals within assigned territory and book of business
· Become an expert in Vault’s recruitment strategies and best practices for law firms
· Participate and drive sales efforts by phone, online demonstrations and face to face meetings
· Grow new business with large and small law firms across the country
· The Account Executive will work collaboratively with the Director of Sales in the law vertical both on client facing and internal goals
· The AE will partner with Client Service team to maintain and build current client relationships
· Bachelor’s Degree
· JD or Business-related degree preferred
· 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, recruitment and/or the legal profession
· This job may be a best fit for candidates that are currently selling or have recently sold for media/marketing companies, legal technology companies, or working in corporate recruitment
· The ideal candidate will have current or recent experience with a consultative sales process and/or understanding of the legal recruiting space
· Knowledge of employer branding and campus recruiting practices is a plus
· Knowledge of the legal field is a plus
· Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and phone)
· Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
· Drive and passion for consultative sales
· Ability to deliver results and thrive in a high-activity, dynamic work environment
· Interest in further developing presentation skills and new sales techniques
· Adaptable and able to handle a fast-paced and changing environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Organized, conscientious and able to multi-task
Vault launched in 1996 as the first site for employee reviews, company research reports, and insider advice for job seekers. Today Vault continues to provide its members—from students through career professionals—with the in-depth career intelligence they need and also connects job seekers with top employers in the law, consulting, finance, accounting, and corporate marketplaces. The company is best known for its influential rankings, career guides, and reviews of thousands of top employers and hundreds of internship programs annually. Vault has more than 500 higher education customers and reaches 7.6+ million users annually.
In January 2021, Vault acquired Firsthand. Firsthand is the premier career mentoring and engagement platform provider worldwide. For over 10 years, Firsthand has served leading academic institutions like Harvard, MIT, Oxford, and Cambridge.
Infobase, a Centre Lane Partners portfolio company, is the esteemed provider of the Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions to the school, academic, and public library communities.
Enabled by such well-known brands as Facts On File, Learn360, Credo, The Mailbox®, Films Media Group, Bloom's, Ferguson's, Vault, and the Infobase Learning Cloud, Infobase provides students, educators, librarians, corporations, and parents with the broad range of solutions they need to inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. For 80 years, Infobase has been a reliable, authoritative resource providing flexible options for accessing educational content whether in school, at the library, or at home. To learn more, visit www.Infobase.com. IHI Is an equal opportunity employer.