Infobase is an award-winning provider of educational content, digital tools, and technology for K-12, academic, and public libraries. We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Traffic Manager for our Program Acquisitions department. The Traffic Manager supports the company’s objectives by managing the day-to-day flow of content delivery and coordinating the processing of videos for the company’s streaming services. Candidates should be able to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, multitask, and have a strong attention to detail.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
● Track and manage the flow of new videos from file delivery and internal processing to going live.
● Maintain all departmental documentation including but not limited to contract rights, producer records, invoices, royalties, advance payments, check requests, and wire transfers. Process all executed contracts to ensure accurate royalty reporting and distribution guidelines.
● Assist Acquisitions team with producer correspondence, metadata clean up, renewals, Excel lists, CMS reports, sales meetings, and CS inquiries and reports.
● Interact with AP for tax forms, payments, producer name and address changes. Work closely with Royalty team for royalties and recoupments for masters and closed captioning.
● Coordinate with IT for master file deliveries between producer and media shuttle. Lead communication on deliverables, and escalate issues to stakeholders.
● Assist in coordinating vendor relations for closed captioning, segmenting and encoding
● Troubleshoot CMS related issues with digital team.
● Transfer producer-provided promotional material, logos, teachers guide and creative materials to the marketing team.
● Assist acquisitions managers with internal and external content presentations,
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Detail-oriented with proven ability to efficiently complete assigned tasks and projects.
● Excellent organization and communication skills.
● Proficiency in FTPs, Word and Excel.
● Ability to manage competing priorities. Flexibility and ability to multitask.
● Good interpersonal skills and a positive outlook. Willingness to learn new procedures and show initiative when needed.
IHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer