Infobase is a recognized leader of educational solutions, digital tools, and technology for the K-12, academic, and public library markets. The streaming video platform is the cornerstone of the Infobase product mix and an important source of renewable revenue for the company.
It provides award-winning content for the K-12 and academic market including streaming video, audio books, printable handouts, interactives, science experiments and more.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Director of Streaming Video to manage a 5-person content and acquisition team in acquiring new high value content for the streaming subscription market across a number of markets including but not limited to: K-12 educational and public library, Academic and university space, and home schooling and direct to consumer venues.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
· Develop an acquisition strategy based on the company's business objectives and customer needs.
· Increase company profitability by building brand loyalty and identifying ways to improve customer retention
· Anticipate new trends in the market, changes in customer needs and expectations, innovative opportunities to grow market share, and partner with third parties that can further these goals
· Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing
· Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed
· Develop a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research
· Direct a 5-person acquisition team to locate, acquire, sign and deliver high value content on time and within targets
· Interface with other company leaders including the CEO, CFO, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, and VP of Customer Success among others
· Help negotiate favorable contractual terms with all new and ongoing partnerships
· 5-10+ years of experience in leadership of a content or product acquisition team
· BA required, graduate degree preferred
· Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
· Proven and demonstrable experience in business planning, meeting or exceeding sales and acquisition goals
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Innovative thought leader who can inspire and engage others to meet division and company goals
At Infobase, we believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. Headquartered in NYC, Infobase offers a competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401K. Additional benefits include employer sponsored life insurance, disability, AFLAC and FSA programs.
IHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer