Infobase is the leading technology enabled solution provider of Infobase Media Cloud and the Infobase Learning Cloud, which deliver lifelong learning experiences that help users become more informed participants in their learning environments, classrooms, careers, and society.
This role will support the Director of Human
Resources with all facets of HR. In
addition to ongoing HR responsibilities, this individual will provide general
administrative support to the Accounting department. This role will be a full time in-office position.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and proactive with a strong curiosity and desire to learn more about the various areas of the HR function. Complete discretion, effective written and oral communication skills, keen attention to detail with a proven ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments, and the ability to maintain confidentiality are a must.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with day to day HR Functions, provide general administrative support to both the HR and accounting department
- Assist with maintenance and administration of HRIS System (TriNet)
- Oversee the HR onboarding and offboarding process including: New hire orientation and new hire check-ins, exit interviews
- Assist with the recruitment process including: posting jobs, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, checking references
- Support broader HR projects when necessary
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and greet/direct visitors appropriately
- Sign for packages/certified mail
- Distribute mail
- Order and maintain office/pantry supplies
- Assist with COVID-19 survey and office regulations
- Coordinate maintenance with building vendors
- Internal Intranet updates
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of HR discipline and practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
At Infobase, we believe each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. Headquartered in NYC, Infobase offers a competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401K. Additional benefits include employer sponsored life insurance, disability, AFLAC and FSA programs.