Infobase is seeking a full-time print and digital production/graphic
designer in our New York office. The ideal
candidate is experienced in both print and digital production design.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, revise, and/or prepare through print and/or final PDFs: flyers, brochures, bookmarks, ads, covers, catalogs, and other print materials
- Create digital art and ads for websites and online products
- Resize and produce art in various formats/file types for multiple use
- Promotional emails: design (and deploy a plus)
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to manage quick-changing priorities and handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator a must
- Eye for composition and image cropping
- Knowledge of HTML/basic coding a plus
- Knowledge of PowerPoint a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a plus
- Strong typography skills a plus
Minimum: 2 Year Associate Degree in related field.
Preferred: 4 Year BFA Design or related field.
We offer a competitive benefits package offered through TriNet.
Infobase Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.