Infobase seeks an enthusiastic and organized full-time assistant to work alongside our conference manager in NYC. The primary responsibilities include assisting with logistics for participation as an exhibitor at trade shows, and coordinating sales team needs for these trade shows.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Registering for exhibit space at trade shows
· Ordering trade show services
· Booking accommodations for employees
· Collecting and shipping trade show materials
· Basic administrative tasks such as preparing trade show reports in Microsoft Word and updating trade show budgets in Microsoft Excel
· Provide assistance to sales team after hours and weekends when needed
· Ability to travel domestically if needed
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years experience in a similar role
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Specifically Word, Excel)
· Attention to detail
· Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
We offer a competitive benefits package offered through TriNet.
Infobase Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.