Atris Technology seeks a cheerful client and network support specialist for full time employment. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills along with a customer first attitude. Your duties would include telephone/e-mail/on-site support. This includes implementation and support of custom software, hardware and networks at local and remote customer sites. Software testing and documentation as necessary is also required. Successful candidates will travel and possess the ability to perform under pressure. Primary technologies you'll work with include our custom suite of financial applications, Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMWare, Ubiquiti Wireless, HP/Aruba switches, Fortinet Security Appliances, iSCSI SAN, Dell Servers and Storage, SD-WAN and SASE, etc. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in an IT environment and a drive to learn new technologies. Since 1996, Atris Technology has been an innovation leader in the financial software sector. If you're interested in a career growth position and a strong compensation package with a high paced technology firm, apply today.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Florida Drivers License
- 2 Years IT support Experience
- CompTIA A+ and Net+ Certifications a plus
- Professional appearance and telephone presence
- Telephone support
- Email support
- On-site support
- Remote implementation of custom software, hardware and networks at local and remote customer sites.
- On-site implementation of custom software, hardware, and infrastructure equipment at local and remote customer sites.
- User training
- Documentation as necessary
- Business related travel