DEVELOPMENTAL LEAD COACH with QuickSilver Swimming (San Jose, CA)
QuickSilver Swimming is seeking a part-time coach to work with developmental groups at our Club Sport San Jose location. QuickSilver is Club Excellence Bronze Level and Club Recognition Level IV team.
- Teaching stroke technique for swimmers in our Bronze (9 & under developmental) group and turquoise level (11-12 developmental) groups.
- On deck hours 6:00- 8:00pm for 5 days a week.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or cabana/rec level; opportunity for experienced swim lesson instructors.
- Current USA Swimming coach certifications or willingness to be certified.
- Ability to coach and develop swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well in a team coaching environment
- Patience and compassion teaching young swimmers
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Age Group Coach Liv Weaver email@example.com
To find out more about our club, please see quicksilverswimming.org