Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with the proven ability to create winning strategies and launch new initiatives, influencing across and collaborating with cross-functional and external partners to drive results. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will use your experience to drive acquisition performance with end-to-end marketing experiences across the paid search journey, and lead creative testing to inform future creative direction across audience channels. Your insight will influence our digital and demand generation roadmap, and you’ll play a critical role in the launch of new innovation initiatives, including the rollout of SIMON’s creative content lab.
Your responsibilities will include closely monitoring and proactively managing campaign performance to ensure revenue/lead-gen delivery against forecast, and effective execution will require digital acquisition experience, with other SEM and/or SEO experience a plus.
• Develop fully linked marketing automation capabilities to support user adoption, engagement and success, and work with data team to develop adoption and retention benchmarks and KPIs
• Partner with digital experience, marketing, and quant teams to prioritize campaign efforts, drive campaign creation and execution, and report on results and learnings
• Lead campaign test and execution for multiple channels, including new product launches/product refreshes, with informed metrics to track and drive conversion
• Drive the acquisition performance strategy by advancing audience segmentation, leveraging data from digital management technology (DMP/DSP), and optimizing targeted, end-to-end digital marketing experiences across the paid search journey, including keyword, ad copy, and landing page creative strategies
• Master and own 1–2 paid marketing channels, as well as reporting processes
• Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize toward performance goals
• Support team awareness of industry trends and promote best practices
• Translate technical reporting results and knowledge into key findings that can be presented to senior management
• Take initiative to lead integrated communications planning across all relevant digital marketing levers
• Passion for digital marketing, with the ability to identify relevant consumer behavior trends and the impacts of new technology
• 3-5+ years of experience working hands-on in a performance marketing capacity with one or more of these channels: paid search, paid social, native, display, retargeting
• Extensive familiarity with direct response campaigns with precise KPIs
• Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis
• Demonstrated analytical ability to draw insights and drive business priorities
• Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce), digital acquisition technologies (DoubleClick Manager, Google Adwords, Data-Management Platforms (DMP), and Demand-side Platforms (DSP), Adobe Tech Stack, etc.) and ability to report regularly and consistently on campaign metrics
• Familiarity with popular and emerging social platforms and channels, strong awareness of trends in culture, finance, communications, and emerging technologies, and curiosity to learn about new marketing technologies, channels, and platforms
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, and time-management skills
• Individual contributor with ability to cultivate strong relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders in person and via email, slack, and other forms of communications
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or an advanced degree in business or marketing is highly preferred
• Lead generation, SEM, SEO, and financial services industry experience a plus
• Familiarity and intellectual curiosity about financial markets
• Comfortable in a fast-paced startup working culture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.