The Program Manager will support Interise’s rapidly expanding program delivery teams by working collaboratively across departments. They will provide administrative, operational and logistical support to ensure that the processes of program development and program delivery support are streamlined and efficiently performed while ensuring that strategic goals are met. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in program design, project management, process improvement, customer support, an eye for creative design, and be acquainted with the field of economic development and passionate about Interise’s mission.
- Support the hiring process to source high caliber instructors for our programs that are delivered nation-wide.
- Plan and manage the logistics and contribute to the content of quarterly and annual program delivery training as well as asynchronous training modules.
- Provide support to the Learning & Development team to develop and execute high quality learning experiences, (StreetWise ‘MBA’™, Interise STRONG, StreetWise STRONG, Grow My People) with measurable results for Interise partners and customers.
- In collaboration with the National Programs and Partnerships team, review session evaluations for red flags, as well as opportunities to recognize and appreciate our instructors.
- Manage the logistics for the Instructor quality assurance site visits for 90+ programs and monitor report completion for each visit.
- Provide superior customer support to all of our Instructors and elevate issues as appropriate.
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies, including the use of new technology and program management tools.
- Organize and edit monthly communications to Instructor Network.
- Support marketing efforts through the creation of instructor profiles, creating engaging content for updates to HQ and social media
- At least 3-5 years of successful work experience; ideally working in a nonprofit, social enterprise, or business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required along with a high level of business acumen.
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the Interise mission and strategic priorities with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with focus on social change.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; Ability to network, communicate and build relationships with a variety of constituents.
- Results and deadline-driven.
- Strong skills in project management and process improvement.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Excellent professional judgment with confidential or sensitive information.
- Experience with online learning communities and/or learning management systems
- Creative experience with Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people while also demonstrating great initiative and ability to work independently.
- Healthy sense of humor, enthusiasm, and appreciation for creativity, fun and diversity in the workplace. High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude with a desire to be an integral member of a learning community.
Interise staff for the foreseeable future are working remotely.
Interise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ours is a multicultural environment and we thrive on diversity.