FanDragon Technologies is building the industry's ultimate smart ticket wallet, powered by a modular suite of ticket delivery and engagement features. Based in West Hollywood, CA, FanDragon is an emerging, well-funded start-up, reimagining the global ticketing distribution business with a revolutionary SaaS platform that gives ticket rightsholders unprecedented control over their tickets, enhancing engagement with fans, and unlocking new revenue streams. Our Blockchain-based seamless ticket delivery solution allows rules to be set on both individual and groups of tickets, with a mobile ticket wallet that allows the validation of ticket authenticity, control of ticket transfers, and communication with ticket holders at any point.
FanDragon is seeking a Vice President of Client Services to develop and lead the Account Management and Professional Service teams - who are responsible for managing the technical onboarding and delivery of enterprise support for our clients. This person will also work across all departments including Business Development, Product, Marketing, Legal, and Project Management to ensure customer success across our products and services.
Reporting to the Global Director of Ticketing Strategy & Innovation, the Vice President of Client Services will be responsible for ensuring that teams are resourced, trained and focussed on customer success, and to deliver a level of service that ensures that clients of FanDragon have an exceptional experience when using our suite of services and solutions. This role will work closely with other departments to support the company’s broad strategic goals including client retention, providing additional value and revenue opportunities for existing clients, and winning new business.
- Develop, lead, and manage the Account Management and Professional Services team to achieve business objectives, and deliver world class client support and development
- Deliver regular reports on business performance and tracking of internal KPI’s related to key client accounts, and communicate relevant business issues.
- Identify, prioritize, and implement initiatives to improve client relationships that contribute to FanDragon’s business strategy
- Review and report on resource levels, levels of efficiency, and productivity
- Manage, coach, and mentor Senior Directors of Client Services, and the Professional Services team to ensure exceptional delivery of technical implementation and relevant product training
- Work across our business to ensure continuous business process improvements are implemented effectively.
- Develop and deliver relevant and regular training on new products and features
- Attend prospect meetings the Business Development team, and meet with existing key clients on a regular basis to maintain good working relationships and to develop new business with these clients (such meetings may occasionally require travel)
- Atypical working hours will be required at times, including weekends
- 10+ years of experience in the field
- Understanding of the event/ticketing industry
- Demonstrable experience as a Team Leader, with the ability to develop new teams in a highly dynamic start- up environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work streams based on a comprehensive understanding of our particular business strategy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, with a positive and solutions-based attitude
- A proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to foster solid relationships with other teams across the business
- Working style that demonstrates and encourages resilience, determination, and adaptability
FanDragon Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.