FanDragon Technologies is an emerging, well-funded start-up based in West Hollywood, CA, revolutionizing the global ticketing distribution business with a proprietary, Blockchain-based mobile ticket wallet that allows rightsholders to gain transparency over data throughout the ticket supply-chain. We are seeking a Product Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager will help drive our company’s product vision and roadmap. This role requires someone with strong business judgment, a thorough understanding of current mobile app trends and technologies & product management best practices while keeping in mind the user experience.
We are looking for someone with a passion for ideating and conceptualizing mobile products and experiences, and who can translate these qualities into winning SaaS products and services. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the live event ticketing space, along with extensive experience in managing all aspects of the product lifecycle including product development, product roadmap management, defining requirements and documentation, product marketing, implementation, analyzing business metrics and iterative improvements.
Applicants are encouraged to visit FanDragon.com
• Inform product roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance user experience, existing mobile app functionality and introduce new features that align with FanDragon’s business objectives, which may include re-designs, optimizations and new product launches
• Lead and implement various product initiatives from conception to launch
• Continuously monitor and assess app performance and user feedback in order to drive informed product decisions for enhancement and improvement
• Conduct and lead project definition activities including business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, etc.
• Own project roadmaps and drive deliverables to completion
• Maintain a deep understanding of all emerging ticketing technology platforms and articulate developments, trends and opportunities
• Work closely with product leadership, design, and development teams to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on spec
• Facilitate the communication throughout the development process between multiple internal teams including engineering, marketing, operations, sales and advertising
• Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in order to provide sound product recommendations and updates to executive management
• Minimum 5+ years of overall product management experience
• Comfortable managing and interacting with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders, such as Creative and Developers
• Heavy analytical, problem solving, project management and organizational skills
• A passion for usability and a good eye for consumer-friendly design & strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong leadership instincts, business judgment, understanding of current mobile trends and technologies, and mastery of product management best practices
• Exceptional organizational and quantitative analytical skills
• Experience with mobile app optimization and using A/B multivariate testing (i.e. Optimizely)
• Proven ability to distill business and product requirements into actionable tasks for creative and development team members
• Experience with user experience documentation including wireframes, interaction designs, use cases and navigation models strongly preferred
• UX/UI design experience a plus
FanDragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.