FanDragon Technologies is an emerging, well-funded start-up based in West Hollywood, CA, revolutionizing the global ticketing distribution business with a proprietary, Blockchain-based software solution that allows ticket rightsholders to gain transparency over data throughout the ticket supply-chain. We are seeking a freelance B2B Tech Presentation Specialist to create a variety of business development materials such as pitch decks, business proposals, one sheets, and infographics.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Brand Strategy, the ideal candidate is a first-rate storyteller, adept at making a wide variety of concepts and business propositions comprehensible, appealing, and engaging, through exceptional copy, imagery, and flow. This person must also be deadline-driven, organized, and have a deep & intuitive understand on how people view and understand content.
Candidates MUST submit a resume AND a portfolio of multiple presentation / copywriting samples demonstrating an expertise in B2B Technology industries. We encourage you to visit FanDragon.com
- Extensive experience working in both Powerpoint and Keynote, for a wide range of companies, with a special focus in the technology sector
- Expert-level familiarity with various presentation software (Prezi, Corel, Haiku Deck, SlideDog, SlideRocket) and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere)
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to turn technical or otherwise dry content into engaging copy, creating accessible narratives about various product offerings and how they workExcellent communication skills when collaborating with clients (including internal stakeholders across departments, whether or not they are familiar with design terminology), especially as it relates to offering early warnings about any potential delays in delivery
- Ability to offer multiple options at every stage of presentation creation
- Willingness to turn around two kinds of revisions: quick & simple brainstorm versions to be iterated in detail on later; and when given more time, substantive changes based on client notes.
FanDragon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.