Passage Bio is an exciting, fast-paced, rapidly growing gene therapy company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. Our portfolio of rare monogenic CNS gene therapies is the result of an exclusive collaboration with the renowned Gene Therapy Program (GTP) at the University of Pennsylvania (Penn) that provided Passage Bio with 17 gene therapy candidates developed in the lab of gene therapy pioneer Dr. James Wilson. Passage Bio is on a mission to provide life-transforming gene therapies for patients with rare monogenic CNS diseases that replace their suffering with boundless possibility, all while building lasting relationships with the communities we serve.
The Associate Director of Project Management is responsible for managing one or more highly complex and/or high-profile projects.
- BA or BS degree required; Master’s or other advanced degree preferred.
- Must have at least eight (8) years of experience in the life sciences and/or biotech/pharmaceutical industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, operational planning, and/or contracts management. Experience with IND regulatory submissions and/or Phase 1 clinical trials is particularly desirable.
- Practical working knowledge of project management techniques, tools, and concepts as they apply to the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Keen attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and within team environments.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt to shifting priorities, and deliver on projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to capture technical discussion in the form of meeting minutes, decision points, and action items.
- Experience working in cross-functional product development teams, in particular, in a scientific or clinical setting is desired.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management confidently and respectfully.
- Experience in regulatory affairs, clinical operations, and/or clinical development additionally desirable.
- Proficient in relevant software: MS Project or other project management software, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
· Up to $270 for public transportation and parking.
· Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered.
· Summer hours from May to September with 1pm office closure*.
· Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
· 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents within 6 month.
· 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 5% match.
· A suite of Passage Bio paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
· Voluntary legal assistance as well as pet, liability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident assistance.
· 20 days’ vacation and Unlimited sick time per year, and 14 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays in addition to a discretionary winter shut down).