In this role, the Senior Administrative Assistant will have a variety of administrative duties and support the needs of four high-level executives. Candidates MUST have a minimum of 8-10 years of administrative support within a corporate office environment. Biotech industry, healthcare, or experience supporting Executives is a plus!
- Provide support to c-suite team with scheduling domestic and international travel (hotel, flight, car service) for several executives.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms using Outlook
- Ordering lunches from approved accounts and handling meeting set-up
- Preparing and updating documents using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Editing documents and converting .doc to PDF formats in MS Word when needed
- Preparing expense reports using Expensify program
- Copying, scanning and filing
- Providing phone and email support
- Greeting visitors and vendors for scheduled meetings
- Front desk support
- High school diploma or higher level of education
- 8-10 years of relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in the biotechnology, life sciences or healthcare industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers, scanners and copiers
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Professional, collaborative and team-oriented