We are seeking a skilled engineer to design and build core framework and key components of our algorithmic trading stack. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a small team of experienced developers working on a low-latency cryptocurrency trading platform. You will have significant exposure to a complex trading system, and you will have ownership of business-critical projects to ensure that our trading is within expected bounds. The ideal candidate has a very strong technical and academic background along with some experience in digital asset electronic trading, or at a digital asset exchange.
- Develop and maintain core framework and key components of our purpose-build trading engine.
- Design and build fully automated, scalable, supportable, and reliable software capable of heavy transaction volume.
- Proactively monitor for and respond to market/exchange technology changes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and contribute to the evolution of our trading technology stack.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, finance, economics, or mathematics from a top-tier institution.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with some exposure to electronic trading.
- Knowledge of the digital asset domain, ideally with experience at an exchange.
- Curious, self-motivated, and resourceful with a strong attention to detail.
- Passion for emerging businesses & technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a team environment.