We are seeking a skilled engineer to design and build core framework and key components of our algorithmic trading stack. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a small team of experienced developers working on a low-latency cryptocurrency trading platform. You will have significant exposure to a complex trading system, and you will have ownership of business-critical projects to ensure that our trading is within expected bounds. The ideal candidate has a very strong technical and academic background along with some experience in digital asset electronic trading, or at a digital asset exchange.
- Develop and maintain core framework and key components of our purpose-built trading engine.
- Design and build fully automated, scalable, supportable, and reliable software capable of heavy transaction volume, as well as tools for our data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality, and resiliency of our platform.
- Proactively monitor for and respond to market/exchange technology changes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally; contribute to the evolution of our trading technology stack and help further quantitative research infrastructure and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, finance, economics, or mathematics from a top-tier institution.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with some exposure to electronic trading.
- Knowledge of the digital asset domain, ideally with experience in core development at an exchange or facing an exchange.
- Curious, self-motivated, and resourceful with a strong attention to detail.
- Passion for emerging businesses & technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a team environment.