908 Devices Inc. has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spec devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of mass spec available in significantly smaller and more accessible devices than conventional laboratory instruments. Our devices are used at the point of need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics, and adjacent markets. We are reimagining where mass spec technology can be used if it is sufficiently small, low in cost, and simple to operate.
908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA, near the Seaport and has a satellite office in North Carolina and a growing population of remote staff worldwide.
You will partner with technology trailblazers, serial entrepreneurs, and business experts, whose vision is to revolutionize chemical and biochemical analysis. Recently public and surging with growth, we seek a capable and creative recruiter to be a part of our journey. Depending on your experience and interests, you will own strategic sourcing and drive recruitment across a mix of departments (R&D, Sales, Manufacturing, Product Management and G&A). You love to hunt “hard to find’ talent using the most advanced, innovative sourcing techniques. You know how to coach, listen, and build long term relationships as a trusted partner to the business.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to be a part of an evolving and innovative culture, then 908 Devices could be just the right place for you!
· Provide exceptional client service, strategic sourcing and full cycle recruiting support within assigned 908 business units.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and candidates to create partnerships that yields positive results.
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leads.
· Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
· Create a compelling candidate experience throughout the interview process.
· In partnership with the recruiting coordinator, manage all interview logistics to ensure a smooth process for candidates and internal interview teams.
· Perform detailed reference checking on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
· Manage and maintain candidate records with the ATS to ensure compliance and audit readiness.
· Stay informed on current trends and innovative recruiting techniques to remain competitive across tight talent pool.
Skills & Qualifications
· Excellent communication skills with prior project management skills highly preferred.
· Dynamic recruiting range across a wide variety of positions in the US and OUS.
· Solid experience using Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of document sharing programs such as Google Docs and Dropbox.
· Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases and managing/maintaining ATS.
Education & Experience
· 3 + years’ experience in full lifecycle recruitment and aggressive direct sourcing.
· Prior experience providing exceptional recruiting and sourcing support in a hybrid and/or remote environment.
· B.S. or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related discipline required.
908 Devices does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.