908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA, near the Seaport and has a satellite office in North Carolina and a growing population of remote staff worldwide.
We are looking for a mid-level Salesforce Administrator with Tableau experience, who is a self-motivated, high-energy professional to join the growing Salesforce Administration team. The successful candidate will support the day-to-day administration and data maintenance of our Salesforce.com and Pardot environments as well as reports and dashboards. The Salesforce Administrator will support internal customers with issues, questions, training and support the maintenance and development of reports and dashboards within SFDC and Tableau. The Salesforce Administrator will develop an understanding of the business’ needs and identify where we can make improvements to both the business processes and Salesforce instance while considering best practices and standardization of use across the organization.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, lead entry, reports and dashboards, data maintenance and cleaning, and other routine tasks within SFDC
- Assist in training of new users, documenting business rules, developing SFDC how-to training material and grow the skill set across the organization
- Perform required daily, weekly, and monthly SFDC data quality checks; identify system problems, opportunities for process changes, develop fixes, ensure good data quality rules are in place.
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, reports and dashboards, and other content. Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Ability to maintain reports and dashboards within Tableau
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of Salesforce system administration
- Experience with Tableau (required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong data management abilities with an understanding of data governance and how the salesforce data fits in with an overall company data model.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand complex requirements and combine them with salesforce best practice to translate them into functionality.
- Must be able to build and maintain a positive relationship with internal users.
- Must be able to manage and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Salesforce admin certification is a plus
- Experience with DemandTools and/or Pardot is a plus