908 Devices Inc. has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spectrometry, or Mass Spec, devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of Mass Spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our Mass Spec devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets.
908 Devices Inc. is headquartered on the Boston waterfront in the Innovation District, with other facilities in the Bay Area and Chapel Hill in North Carolina.
You will work closely with our customers and prospects in the field to make them successful using our ZipChip family of products for CE-ESI MS biopharma applications.
· Work closely with the sales team in providing
technical expertise and guidance for prospective customers.
· Ability to balance scientific curiosity with
realistic, obtainable results and guidance.
with customers evaluating their samples and conducting a variety of biotherapeutic, peptide, and small molecule experiments.
· Establish strong relationships with customers through
· Proactive approach to driving customer success
and support with urgency
· Present ZipChip technical contributions at scientific meetings, seminars, or customer facing events.
· Communicate with other groups such as product management, marketing, & customer service
· Work closely with the service team in providing unparalleled customer service and support
· Contribute to overall 908 Devices team and initiatives outside of the day-to-day activities
Qualifications and Experience
· Strong technical knowledge of Life Sciences analytical characterization, including LC, CE, and MS application areas, especially in the field of biotherapeutics characterization.
· Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience with routine analytical characterization in CE, LC and/or MS application areas
· Proficiency in MS data processing software tools (e.g. XCalibur, Analyst, Biopharma Finder, and other MS vendor-specific acquisition and data analysis software) preferred
· Excellent communication skills, confident, and a mentality
· The position is to be field based on the East Coast, USA
· 908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA
· The new hire will report to the Sr Manager Global Field Applications