908 Devices Inc. has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spectrometry, or Mass Spec, devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of Mass Spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our Mass Spec devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets.
908 Devices Inc. is headquartered on the Boston waterfront in the Innovation District, with other facilities in the Bay Area and Chapel Hill in North Carolina.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy professional to fill the role of Marcom Campaign Manager. The successful candidate will help define and execute on marketing communications strategies to drive awareness of 908 Device’s products and generate qualified leads. This role will partner with marketing peers and product team members to create compelling content and execute campaigns across multiple channels to build and engage our customer base.
· Experience building and managing a campaign and content creation calendar that delivers content aligned with the objectives across our handled and benchtop product lines for multiple customer segments.
· Successful track record in executing inbound and outbound content marketing campaigns that drive qualified sales lead generation.
· Knack for story telling using technical subject matters and can write, design and execute on content for a variety of channels including email marketing (content, graphics), videos (storyboards, production), event promos, print assets and other cool projects we might not have considered.
· Eye for detail and ensure that all content is on-brand and optimized for SEO and social promotions.
· Experience in setting up KPI’s and metrics reporting related to Campaigns, recommend data-driven tactical shifts going forward and establish best practices.
· 5+ years of experience of campaign management and executing writing, design and media projects.
· Strong writing skills for scientific audiences. Writing skills should span various pieces, including social media, emails, blogs, brochures, promotional materials, website content, newsletters, invitations, formatting presentations, and other projects as needed.
· Experience working with SFDC and Pardot.
· Ability to translate complex ideas to easy-to-understand, digestible content.
· Strong analytical, written, and verbal communications skills.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to independently manage multiple projects.