908 Devices Inc. has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spectrometry, or Mass Spec, devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of Mass Spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our Mass Spec devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets.
908 Devices Inc. is headquartered on the Boston waterfront in the Innovation District, with other facilities in the Bay Area and Chapel Hill in North Carolina.
The Training Coordinator will join our growing Customer Service and Quality Engineering (CSQE) team to facilitate all aspects of an elevated customer training experience with 908 Devices Inc. Our CSQE team is, for many of our customers, THE company. Efficiency and support begin with the initial installation of the device(s). Our customers look to us for rapid assistance with difficulties and information to make their jobs easier. Support is always delivered with tight communication when follow-up is required. Our team is regarded by our customers as a model for the industry, and we are committed to never letting them down.
The Training Coordinator will handle initial communication and coordination with our customers to schedule training and/or installation of 908 Devices products at the customer site, and have responsibility for the logistical elements surrounding that training or installation.
· Provide quick and efficient coordination to both new and existing customers
· Ensure any required materials have been secured and shipped to the customer site prior to training or installation
· Work with other members of the CSQE team to provide follow-up post training or installation
· Collaborate effectively with our distributors and commercial partners
· Update customers’ service and training records in coordination with other departments
· Manage tracking and facilitate shipment of equipment
· Support internal teams by providing assistance with webinars and refresher trainings
· Responsible for updating and reviewing training forms and surveys
· Contribute to improving coordination processes and utilizing new systems/tools
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
· Ability to independently manage multiple projects
· Excellent electronic tool/communication awareness for SaaS products, MS Office, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Previous customer-facing service experience is necessary; industry is not critical
· Previous management or leadership experience is preferable
· High school diploma required, advanced education beneficial
· Physical Demands & Equipment Requirements: Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
· General office environment
· Minimal travel required