We are leading a revolution in measurement devices for chemical and biochemical analysis. 908 Devices has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spec devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of mass spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets. We are reimagining where mass spec technology can be used if it is sufficiently small in size, low in cost, and simple to operate.
908 Devices is headquartered in the Boston Seaport, with satellite facilities in the Bay Area and in North Carolina.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will join the larger Marketing Communications team as our go-to person for marketing automation activities. You’ll coordinate the flow of marketing emails, wire up journeys and drip campaigns, implement progressive profiling, and cultivate lists of contacts that we can reach with more communications. Your ability to master the marketing automation platform (Pardot) and its connections to Salesforce.com are critical to bringing marketing campaigns to life, driving lead generation, and developing sales opportunities.
· Be the team expert and implementer in Pardot, building emails, journeys, lists, and more to drive marketing messages to the right individuals at the right time.
· Before publishing, proof the words, test the links, and check all the wiring to ensure that the experience will be a good one.
· Deeply understand how the marketing program at 908 Devices is measured so that you can effectively build content in Pardot. Ensure that all activity can be properly measured and rolled up in dashboards for the marketing team and beyond.
· Work with our SFDC administrator to ensure that all activity initiated in Pardot flows into Salesforce.com. Ensure proper flow of data from third-party plugins and tools, like GoToWebinar, that facilitate engagement with leads.
· Properly format and input leads that flow in from non-automated sources so they can be brought into Pardot and added to the overall marketing automation program.
· Collaborate with members of the Marcom team in a project management tool to execute on marketing activities as planned.
· Bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the 908 Devices marketing program and our execution in Pardot and SFDC.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
· Strong background with marketing automation tools (Pardot), working within systems that use lead scoring, progressive profiling, segmentation, and other features.
· Ability to follow processes to make sure marketing activities are executed on brand, on time, and with proper measurement.
· Excellent English to allow you to proof all materials.
· Strong organizational ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and a queue of incoming tasks.
· (Preferred) Experience in life sciences or related industries.