We are leading a revolution in measurement devices for chemical and biochemical analysis. 908 Devices has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spec devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of mass spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets. We are reimagining where mass spec technology can be used if it is sufficiently small in size, low in cost, and simple to operate.
908 Devices is headquartered in the Boston Seaport, with satellite facilities in the Bay Area and in North Carolina.
You will work closely with our customers and prospects in the field to make them successful using our REBEL family of products for at-line spent media analysis in the bioprocessing and biopharmaceutical industries.
· Work closely with the sales team in providing technical expertise and guidance for prospective customers.
· Work hand-in-hand with customers evaluating their samples and conducting interrogation of spent media on the REBEL platform.
· Establish strong relationships with customers through sound scientific expertise.
· Present REBEL technical contributions at scientific meetings, seminars, or customer facing events.
· Communicate with other groups such as product management, marketing, & customer service
· Work closely with sales and service teams in providing unparalleled customer service and support as issues arise.
· Contribute to overall 908 Devices team and initiatives outside of the day-to-day activities.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum 2-3 years hands-on experience in a bioprocessing environment.
· Strong technical knowledge of the Life Sciences bioprocessing industry, especially in the areas of fermentation and cell culture.
· Experience with Sartorius Ambr 15/250 bioreactors desired, but not required.
communication skills, confident, and a ‘never let a ball drop’ mentality.
· The position is to be field based on the East Coast, USA
· 908 Devices is headquartered in Boston, MA
· The new hire will report to the Field Applications Manager.