We are leading a revolution in measurement devices for chemical and biochemical analysis. 908 Devices has developed an innovative suite of purpose-built handheld and desktop mass spec devices for the point-of-need. Leveraging our proprietary platform technology, we make the extraordinary analytical power of mass spec available in devices that are significantly smaller and more accessible than conventional laboratory instruments. Our devices are used at the point-of-need to interrogate unknown and invisible materials and provide quick, actionable answers to directly address some of the most critical problems in life sciences research, bioprocessing, industrial biotech, forensics and adjacent markets. We are reimagining where mass spec technology can be used if it is sufficiently small in size, low in cost, and simple to operate.
908 Devices is headquartered in the Boston Seaport, with satellite facilities in the Bay Area and in North Carolina.
The Customer Service Coordinator will join our growing Customer Service and Quality Engineering (CSQE) team to facilitate all aspects of an elevated customer experience with 908 Devices Inc. Our CSQE team is, for many of our customers, THE company. They look to us for rapid assistance with difficulties, information to make their jobs easier, and efficiency and tight communication when follow-up is required. Our team is regarded by our customers as a model for the industry, and we are committed to never letting them down.
The Customer Service Coordinator will support Government and Commercial businesses for both internal and external customers. They will be responsible for ensuring that all services are delivered in a timely manner and with exceptional care and quality.
· Provide a high level of support to internal customers (Training, Sales, R&D)
· Provide a high level of support to external customers (MX908, ZipChip, Rebel users)
· Maintain customers’ service records in coordination with other departments
· Manage and facilitate customer repairs/returns
· Maintain tracking and placement of loaner devices
· Work with the step to level-up our tools, processes, and approach as we continue to grow our company and customer base.
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
· Ability to independently manage multiple projects
· Excellent electronic tool/communication awareness for SaaS products, MS Office, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Previous customer-facing service experience is necessary; industry is not critical
· High school diploma required, advanced education beneficial
· Physical Demands & Equipment Requirements: Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
· General office environment
· Minimal travel required.