908 Devices Inc. is democratizing chemical analysis by way of mass spectrometry. We make products ranging from rugged, handheld chemical detection tools to compact, tiny footprint analyzers and fast separation devices.
Founded by a seasoned team with demonstrated successes in delivering breakthrough miniature analytical tools to the market, and backed by top tier venture capital and government collaborators, we are looking to welcome more high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field. Our facility is located in the beautiful and thriving Boston Innovation district.
· Experience building and managing a campaign and content creation calendar that delivers content aligned with the objectives across our handheld and benchtop product lines for multiple customer segments.
· Successful track record in executing content marketing campaigns that drive qualified sales lead generation.
· Knack for story telling using technical subject matters and can write, design and execute on content for a variety of channels including email marketing (content, graphics), videos (storyboards, production), event promos, print assets and other cool projects we might not have considered.
· Eye for detail and ensure that all content is on-brand and optimized for SEO and social promotions.
· Experience in settuing up KPI’s and metrics reporting related to Campaigns, recommend data-driven tactical shifts
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of experience of campaign management and executing writing, design and media projects.
· Experience working with SFDC and Pardot
Strong writing skills for scientific audiences. Writing skills should span various pieces, including social media, emails, blogs, , brochures, promotional materials, website content, newsletters, invitations, formatting presentations, and other projects as needed.
· Ability to translate complex ideas to easy-to-understand, digestible content.
· Strong analytical, written, and verbal communications skills.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to independently manage multiple projects.