908 Devices Inc. is democratizing chemical analysis by way of mass spectrometry. We make products ranging from rugged, handheld chemical detection tools to compact, tiny footprint analyzers and fast separation devices.
Founded by a seasoned team with demonstrated successes in delivering breakthrough miniature analytical tools to the market, and backed by top tier venture capital and government collaborators, we are looking to welcome more high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field. Our facility is located in the beautiful and thriving Boston Innovation district.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, marketing professional to develop our digital marketing strategy and execution. The successful candidate will manage our digital marketing channels to increase our brand profile and enable impactful customer engagement. 908 Devices strives to be a leader in the rapidly evolving digital marketing space and this position is critical to meeting that objective.
· Lead all digital campaigns with modern techniques our website, search engines, social media, and advertising.
· Manage individual campaign project milestones and tasks; scheduling and coordinating digital content, creative, and other required resources; and overall final delivery.
· Work closely with the Government and Commercial product manager teams to align deliverables and ensure programs are structured to meet market strategy objectives.
· Provide clear objectives for all digital marketing efforts. Ensure success criteria is set, results are evaluated, and continuously optimize marketing campaigns in digital channels.
· Measure effectiveness of marketing content through data monitoring of engagement analytics.
· Identify emerging trends and opportunities in the digital marketing space and apply to improve customer experience and our digital strategy.
· Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic and ensures best web practices are being met.
· Develop a robust and creative social media strategy across multiple channels to drive engagement.
Skills and Experience
· 3+ years of digital marketing experience across multiple platforms, social, web, digital engagement.
· Experience within life sciences, law enforcement or field forensics markets a plus.
· Experience working with SFDC and Pardot.
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong writing and content development skills.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to independently manage multiple projects.