908 Devices is developing extraordinary devices that deliver unsurpassed results in ridiculously easy to use instrumentation. Delivering products in life sciences and field forensics the 908 team is at the forefront of bringing breakthrough analytical devices to market. We are looking to welcome more high-energy, high-talent contributors to our team. You’ll have the opportunity for spirited collaboration and growth with a company at the forefront of the field.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy professional to fill the role of Senior Marcom Specialist. The successful candidate will partner with marketing and product team members to develop memorable content, execute metric driven demand generation programs and choreograph dynamic automated lead nurturing programs to build and engage our customer base for two business lines.
About the candidate:
· You have 5-7 years of product marketing experience under your belt within a fast-paced high-tech company.
· You drive quality lead generation using Pardot and Salesforce.com to design, execute and monitor lead nurturing programs to qualify leads for use by inside sales and field sales team members.
· You know how to create impactful content and use it to create compelling campaigns that deepen product awareness and stimulate new lead generation
· You like to roll up your sleeves and work with internal product gurus and vendors as needed to create memorable graphic, video and print assets for use in mixed media campaigns.
· You know what metrics equal success and monitor program performance regularly, reporting ROI on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· You monitor campaign performance and adjust programs dynamically to achieve desired outcomes.
· You have experience working with WordPress and are proficient in SEO, Google Ad trends and social media.
· You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
· You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to independently manage multiple projects towards aggressive deadlines.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in marketing, business, or advertising.
· Hands-on experience using our B2B marketing automation platform (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce.com) for lead generation program design, implementation and tracking.
· Experience collaborating with marketing, product and sales teams to build effective prospect engagement programs.
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or other tools that will enable in-house creative development.
Physical Demands & Equipment Requirements:
· General office environment
· Some travel may be required.