CFRA is seeking an entrepreneurial and dynamic individual with strong digital marketing skills to build and maintain the company's lead generation program and manage marketing operations for the team.
Do you thrive in an environment where testing the boundaries, trying new things and learning from failures as well as successes is expected? Do you have experience in digital marketing? Would you like the opportunity to develop digital marketing and web strategies for an equity research leader in the Washington, DC area? Are you a Salesforce and marketing automation pro? Are you comfortable shaping your responsibilities, figuring out where to add value and holding yourself accountable to success? If you answered yes to all of these questions, please consider applying.
· Implement measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our direct sales team, including email, web and social channels.
· Build and optimize emails, landing pages and contact forms as part of a cohesive nurture campaign strategy.
· Create and produce basic design assets such as landing pages, emails, banners, digital ads, social media, website, etc.
· Leverage Pardot, Salesforce.com to execute and track the success of programs. Configure and customize Pardot to optimize lead management process.
· Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize campaigns and messages.
· Produce lead/opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc. Prepare Sales and Marketing metrics, reports, and forecasts.
· Create and implement digital content for website, blogs, social media, etc.
· Manage contact and email lists with up-to-date data and segmentation.
· Configure Salesforce and Pardot for individual Sales teams to ensure effective sales processes and lead follow up. Work closely with Sales team to refine the lead management process.
· Contribute to the planning and execution of a marketing strategy and stay current in marketing trends and news.
· Provide on-going support to sales and marketing goals and initiatives.
· Stay up-to-date with social media and digital media advancements.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or
internet marketing preferred.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a digital marketing capacity.
· Intermediate level knowledge of marketing automation systems and CRMs (Salesforce/Pardot preferred), as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics.
· Sales and Marketing operational capabilities including sales metrics reporting and forecasting.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Familiar with web design and content management systems.
· Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work in team environment.
· Deep understanding of all relevant social media best practices.
· General knowledge of accounting, finance and general investing a plus.
· Preferred Additional Skills: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS