- Develop REB’s online brand personality and communities
- Maximize brand awareness and consumer engagement through effective and evocative posts and messaging
- Collaborate with designers and REB’s Director of Marketing to create visual assets that effectively communicate and comply with REB’s Brand Guidelines
- Promote sales, commerce and RE Botanicals’ show presence through various social media channels
- Build REB’s influencer and affiliate network to promote brand awareness
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews; develop retention, loyalty and re-engagement strategies
- Contribute to marketing strategy sessions and execution of all social media campaigns developed during strategy sessions
- Provide benchmarks and measurements for online performance
- Analyze user data, including demographics to improve messaging and outreach
- Monitor competitors and industry trends
- Monitor SEO, web and social media metrics and provide weekly reports
- Day to day management of REB’s social media accounts and campaigns
- Stay informed and frequently present to internal team, social media best practices, emerging trends, industry standards and regulatory changes; be REB’s subject matter expert
- Minimum 3 years direct working experience developing content and managing social platforms in a small, mission-driven, company
- Brand management experience and nutritional/food product experience plus
- Demonstrable experience with writing, editing and crafting content for social media
- Demonstrable Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.
- Demonstrable Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools with platforms. Including, but not limited to , , etc.
- Prior experience in consumer marketing; CPG industry and innovation experience preferred
- Experience managing PR resources and generating brand publicity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple, competing priorities within a prescribed timeframe
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being able push through multiple projects at the same time
- Desire to work for a small, mission-driven, privately held company with visionary founders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to embrace original opportunities and pivot when necessary
- Embodies leadership and collaboration in a way that inspires and develops high performing, cross-functional teams
- Ability to drive projects, communicate effectively in a small-team environment
Technical Skills Required
- Expert in managing social media platforms
- Highly proficient in Office 365
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to drive business decisions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and wit to spark interest and foster engagement with consumers
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, advertising, marketing, business, or related field; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated continuing education and skill development in relevant subjects a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This role works in a professional office environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
As a member of the RE Botanicals’ team, you have a high sense of accountability, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are committed to lifelong professional and personal growth. You infuse your work with creativity and are committed to success for all teams not just your own - rolling up your sleeves to get work done and claiming 100% ownership for results (good, bad, and everything in between). You seek out new knowledge, refine your skills, and enjoy mentoring others to help them achieve their goals.
RE Botanicals is part of the solution to environmental issues by shifting agriculture to more regenerative, organic practices. We believe business plays an important role in creating a better world and expect our team members to embrace these efforts.