Stave, a fast-growing startup in cloud-based procurement, supply chain software which helps our customers digitalize their business operations. From procurement, asset and inventory management, operations to cybersecurity management Stave’s solutions enable users to operate digitally and allow businesses to achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Stave delivers cloud-based apps, built on ServiceNow, that enable customers to drive greater visibility into and control over how they run their business.
At Stave, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on our mission: Business Applications for Business Users that Simplify Work. Our Mission Statement drives our everyday work life and team-oriented focus. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
As a Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support to the sales team and provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during the sales process. Our Solutions Consultants participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by communicating the value, flexibility and ease of use of Stave’s products on the ServiceNow platform.
Solution Consultants cover all Stave product offerings including Procurement, Asset Management, Fleet, and Cybersecurity Management.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of Stave Apps on the ServiceNow platform including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Overall product configuration
- Demonstrations of the products, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via web conferencing
- Interface with Stave technical product teams
- Contribute to the Stave implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our prospecting methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Up to 50% travel when restrictions are lifted
- Ability to cover client meetings in any timezone
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- ServiceNow user and technical experience
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A sales oriented mindset with the ability to help the team meet and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of solutions in client environments
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Understanding of WebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
Stave is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (855) 248-5780, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Stave provides a highly energetic working environment where your development is in the center of everything. We are convinced that your personal growth and ambitions are essential for the success of Stave. Our growth gives many possibilities to develop yourself in many different areas. We coach you not only in the content of the work but also in exploring and developing your interpersonal skills. Above all, we offer an environment with a healthy work-life balance.