Stave’s mission is to help organizations actualize their digital services by creating and delivering industry specific software and solutions on the ServiceNow Platform that enable an end-to-end digital experience. By creating and expanding your organization’s digital workplace, Stave enables your functional users to derive business value from their data that has previously been inaccessible. We help make the data available, intuitive, and actionable to derive business value and not work around the data.
We are looking for Account Executives to generate new subscription software opportunities and pipeline. This field sales role will be teamed with a Director, Sales and Solutions Consultant to support new prospect development, lead follow up and account expansion. The AE will also work closely with the ServiceNow field sales organization.
As a critical member of the Stave Sales Team, the AE will establish, develop and grow new customer and partner relationships and pursue targeted contacts and accounts.
• Establish, develop and grow new prospect, customer and partner relationships focused on the ServiceNow community
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual meeting activity, pipeline and sales objectives
• Ability to understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points
• Align with Director, Sales and Solutions Consultant on territory planning
• Utilize HubSpot on a daily basis to manage activity, leads, follow-up and pipeline
• Execute new sales activities in support of Director, Sales when requested
• Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts within New and Key Accounts within your region specifically in the ServiceNow ecosystem
• Leverage existing relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities and develop those new opportunities
• Align with the Stave management team to effectively work on account plans and account profiles
• Facilitate resources necessary to work together with platform Consultants & Architects to move further in the sales cycle
• Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, account plans, business objectives etc.
• Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
• Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as New Leads, New Opportunities and Signed Deals.
• Meet or exceed Monthly and Annual sales objectives.
• Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
• Occasional travel for training and/or meetings will be required.
• Experience with field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
• General understanding of information technology and SaaS offerings (knowledge of ServiceNow is preferred)
• Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
• Able to build meaningful business relationships with prospects, customers and partners
• Confident and able to differentiate yourself
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• A demonstrable track record of success within a lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
• Experience in selling IT solutions is an advantage
• A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress sales cycles
• Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
• Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines
• Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
• ServiceNow Experience is a plus