Job Description: Office Manager
Hound Labs is seeking a dynamic Office Manager who is comfortable wearing many hats. You will be experienced in a wide range of administrative, executive support, and human resources tasks that require a strong work ethic and love of working in a cross-functional position. The Office Manager will report to the COO and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a productive work environment and will be the primary point of contact for all visitors, vendors, and guests.
Hound Labs is a breath technology company that has developed ultra-sensitive technology for non-invasive breath measurement. Utilizing this groundbreaking technology, the Hound® marijuana breathalyzer is the world’s first breathalyzer to rapidly, accurately, and inexpensively measure recent marijuana use and alcohol in a person’s breath. Benchmark, Icon Ventures, and individual investors have funded the Company.
· Associate or bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of office management experience or relevant administrative experience
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent proactive planning skills
· Knowledge of computer programs, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office Suite
· Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
· Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds