Upgrade Labs is…
the world’s first Biohacking Health and Fitness Facility. Our objective is to optimize our members’ overall health by improving their mental and physical performance. We use state-of-the-art biohacking equipment and data-driven technology to enhance our members’ well-being from the cellular level. If you’re enthusiastic about playing a role in collective evolution and you enjoy helping others feel better, think smarter, and kick more ass, read on!
Our Customer Service Representative will…
be a highly-adaptive individual with a positive attitude and high energy who enjoys interacting with and assisting clients in a fast-paced startup environment. Success in this role demands a command of company products and policies, a drive to support the team and business, and a passion for delivering accurate, speedy and meaningful customer solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the position…
· Address product or service inquiries; following up to ensure resolution via phone and email
· Manage incoming calls, emails and bot messages
· Book, reschedule and cancel customer appointments
· Follow up with individuals seeking to book their first appointment at Labs
· Set up new customers in appointment system
· Process sales transactions for Labs services and manage customer orders (revisions, cancellations, etc.)
· Recommend products and/or services to customers
· Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Know and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times
· Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required
· Help improve site FAQ and all other customer service points of reference
· 3+ years’ experience in customer service
· Strong phone skills and active listening
· Familiarity with Help Scout (email ticketing) and Mindbody (appointment scheduling) is a plus
· Familiarity with Upgrade Labs or biohacking is also a plus!
Does this describe you…
· Able to work in Santa Monica, California
· Schedule: Availability to work any day/time of the week, no restrictions
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner and take pride in interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
· Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people and situations
· Ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly through writing
· Ability to learn new skills in a short amount of time and work independently and as part of a team
· Strong problem resolution/negotiation skills as related to customer issues
· Detailed and results oriented
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Exhibit excellent written, verbal, and team communication skills
· Responsive to the needs of your team and clients
Upgrade Labs offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package!
**Please note: All candidates must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations and will be subject to a post-offer background check, reference check and drug screen.
Upgrade Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer