Upgrade Labs is…
the world’s first Biohacking Health and Fitness Facility. Our objective is to optimize our members’ overall health by improving their mental and physical performance. We use state-of-the-art biohacking equipment and data driven technology to enhance our members well-being from the cellular level. Our team is comprised of people who are enthusiastic about their role in our collective evolution, who enjoy helping others feel better, think smarter, and kick more ass!
Our Registered Nurse will…
provide the highest quality of nutritional IV medical care solutions and services to our clientele. S/he will work in conjunction with the Medical Director and Nurse Practitioner to provide cutting edge treatments to clients and customers who are healthy and active and seeking to optimize their minds and bodies. Discretion, dedication, and a desire to learn and grow as people and cutting edge health care providers are essential parts of the role, and our Registered Nurses embrace their roles as part of our biohacking community.
Key Responsibilities of the position…
· Manage and monitor the nutritional IV Therapy Lounge: perform blood draws as indicated; complete IV infusion on high volume of patients throughout the day and monitor multiple patients while they are infusing
· Initiate, develop and implement nursing plan treatments; evaluate patient progress towards goals and educate patients
· Assess patient needs and physical status at each skilled visit through health data access and patient interview
· Obtain and verify physician and nurse practitioner orders for plan of treatment revisions, inform physician promptly of significant changes in patient's condition
· Prepare documentation during patient visits and submit to clinic to comply with established timelines for billing optimization
· Prepare and coordinate patient instructions and thoroughly report patient care needs, progress and goals
· Demonstrate compliance with agency operations, Upgrade Labs policies and procedures, professional standards, local, state, federal regulations/guidelines, and accreditation standards
· Respond promptly and appropriately to patient requests
· Accept accountability for own practice through ethical and professional conduct. Follow established programs and practice within policies and procedures reflective of Upgrade Labs mission, values and objectives
· Observe and practice legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Upgrade Labs information including adherence to HIPAA regulations
· Attend and complete required training modules, in-services, and continuing education to maintain competency and professional licensure for demonstrated knowledge regarding the care and management of patients
· Registered Nurse with 3+ years experience
· Associate of Science in Nursing degree required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
· California RN License
· Current CPR certification
· Experience working in Functional and Nutritional Medicine
· Ability to travel and provide concierge services to Labs’ members as needed
· Demonstrated competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of services, and infusion skill sets applicable to agency programs and service needs; advanced certification and training as applicable
· Basic knowledge of computer operating systems and software applications with the ability to apply knowledge in the effective use of nursing technology tools to communicate and document care provided
Does this describe you…
· Able to work in Beverly Hills or Santa Monica, California
· Schedule: Monday through Friday, with availability to work weekends as needed
· Passionate about helping advance the frontiers of recovery and performance
· Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
· Comfortable and experienced developing and deploying new and innovative performance oriented clinical procedures
· Lifelong learner who embraces new clinical knowledge
· Enthusiastic about alternative medicine
· You understand or have a desire to learn the Upgrade Labs’ approach to high performance
· You are dedicated to enhancing our clients’ cognitive and physical performance by integrating the technologies and services available within Upgrade Labs
· You believe there’s a “sweet spot” in client programming where high-tech tools and data stories meet true human connection for ultimate impact and effect within a visit and over time
· You excel at prioritizing your time and work in a highly effective manner within a team and with private or semi-private clientele
· You possess exceptional customer service skills and care deeply about each client’s experience and results
· You are excited to learn more about biohacking and how to upgrade a client’s brain, body and life.
Upgrade Labs offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package!
**Please note: All candidates must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations and will be subject to a post-offer background check, reference check and drug screen.
Upgrade Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer