Upgrade Labs is…
the world’s first Biohacking Health and Fitness Facility. Our objective is to optimize our members’ overall health by improving their mental and physical performance. We use state-of-the-art biohacking equipment and data driven technology to enhance our members well-being from the cellular level. Our team is comprised of people who are enthusiastic about their role in our collective evolution, who enjoy helping others feel better, think smarter, and kick more ass!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurse will…
provide the highest quality of holistic medical care solutions and services to our clientele. S/he will work under the supervision of the Medical Director, Nurse Practitioner, and/or Registered Nurse to provide cutting edge treatments to clients and customers who are healthy and active and seeking to optimize their minds and bodies. Discretion, dedication, and a desire to learn and grow as people and cutting edge health care providers are essential parts of the role, and our Licensed Vocational Nurses embrace their roles as part of our biohacking community.
Key Responsibilities of the position…
· Administer Nutritional IV Therapy in the Lab Lounge under appropriate supervision
· Implement Registered Nurse’s nursing plan of care and appropriate treatments; evaluate patient progress towards goals and educate patients
· Perform blood draws under appropriate supervision
· Assess patient needs and physical status at each skilled visit through health data access and patient interview, and report to supervisor as appropriate
and verify physician, nurse
practitioner, and nurse orders for plan of treatment revisions, inform
documentation during patient visits and submit
· Implement patient instructions and thoroughly report patient care needs, progress and goals
· Demonstrate compliance with agency operations, Upgrade Labs policies and procedures, professional standards, local, state, federal regulations/guidelines, and accreditation standards
· Respond promptly and appropriately to patient requests
· Accept accountability for own practice through ethical and professional conduct. Follow established programs and practice within policies and procedures reflective of Upgrade Labs mission, values and objectives
· Observe and practice legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Upgrade Labs information including adherence to HIPAA regulations
· Attend and complete required training modules, in-services, and continuing education to maintain competency and professional licensure for demonstrated knowledge regarding the care and management of patients
· Licensed Vocational Nurse with 3+ years experience
· California LVN License
· Must be IV Certified and have significant experience with blood draws
· Current CPR certification
· Ability to travel and provide concierge services to Labs’ members as needed
· Demonstrate competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of services, and infusion skill sets applicable to agency programs and service needs; advanced certification and training as applicable.
· Basic knowledge of computer operating systems and software applications with the ability to apply knowledge in the effective use of nursing technology tools to communicate and document care provided
Does this describe you…
· Able to work in Beverly Hills and/or Santa Monica, California
· Monday through Friday, with availability to work weekends as needed
· Passionate about helping advance the frontiers of recovery and performance
· Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
· Comfortable and experienced developing and deploying new and innovative performance oriented clinical procedures
· Lifelong learner who embraces new clinical knowledge
· Enthusiastic about alternative medicine
· You understand or have a desire to learn the Upgrade Labs’ approach to high performance
· You are dedicated to enhancing our clients’ cognitive and physical performance by integrating the technologies and services available within Upgrade Labs
· You believe there’s a “sweet spot” in client programming where high-tech tools and data stories meet true human connection for ultimate impact and effect within a visit and over time
· You excel at prioritizing your time and work in a highly effective manner within a team and with private or semi-private clientele
· You possess exceptional customer service skills and care deeply about each client’s experience and results
· You are excited to learn more about biohacking and how to upgrade a client’s brain, body and life.
Upgrade Labs offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package!
**Please note: All candidates must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations and will be subject to a post-offer background check, reference check and drug screen.
Upgrade Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer