Upgrade Labs is…
the world’s first Biohacking Health and Fitness Facility. Our objective is to optimize our members’ overall health by improving their mental and physical performance. We use state-of-the-art biohacking equipment and data-driven technology to enhance our members’ well-being from the cellular level. If you’re enthusiastic about playing a role in collective evolution and you enjoy helping others feel better, think smarter, and kick more ass, read on!
Our Marketing Director will…
conceptualize and oversee marketing campaigns that are representative of the unique and innovative offerings of Upgrade Labs for a discerning clientele. S/he will create and execute strategies for growth and oversee campaign operations and manage the appropriate internal, external and cross functional teams. Our Marketing Director excels not only in planning but in doing and is passionate about our brand and goals as a company.
Key Responsibilities of the position…
· Develop and implement the brand strategy in conjunction with the Executive Team
· Lead, mentor and manage the marketing department and team members
· Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
· Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
· Produce and oversee valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
· Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
· Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
· Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
· Oversee marketing campaign budgets
· Bachelor’s degree required; in relevant field preferred (e.g. Marketing, Business)
· A minimum of 5 years’ of director level experience, preferably in the health, nutrition, wellness or fitness industry
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Proficient with: MS Office, WordPress, HubSpot, HTML and InDesign
· Startup experience preferred
· Superior organization and implantation skills required
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
· Experience driving direct marketing innovation with clear results in customer acquisition, retention and sales
· Proven track record of success in leading the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs that drive business results and align with company strategies
· Proven ability to use analytics to strategically drive business growth
· Ability to translate company priorities to customer facing programs delivering and outstanding user experience
· Experience building new teams and leading within a new structure
Does this describe you…
· Able to work in Santa Monica, California
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner and take pride in interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
· Resilient and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· High energy, high integrity and “whatever it takes” attitude
· Strong leadership and management skills
· You enjoy building relationships
· Exhibit excellent written, verbal, and team communication skills
· Responsive to the needs of your team and clients
Upgrade Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**Please note: All candidates must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations and will be subject to a post-offer background check, reference check and drug screen.
Upgrade Labs offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package!