· Maintaining the Trinet (the HR and payroll system) portal to include policy updates; running reports; onboarding and offboarding employees, working with Trinet where appropriate.
· Administration of benefits (through Trinet).
· Administering the bi-monthly payroll.
· Onboarding and offboarding to include timely ordering, distribution and collection of IT equipment working with the Digital Operations Manager.
· Posting job openings on Trinet and LinkedIn and fielding applications liaising with managers on stages of the recruitment process.
· Be the primary contact for all employee related queries.
· Administering e-cards and gifts for onboarding, birthdays and work anniversaries.
Office Management (Upon return to the office)
· Working with the building manager on our space.
· Managing the office in terms of maintenance, deliveries, post.
· Ordering office supplies.
· Working with vendors (cleaning, coffee, office suppliers, etc.)
· Organizing social events (upon return to the office).
· Provide some administrative support to the CEO.
· Strong IT skills (namely Microsoft Office) and experience of working with HR systems/databases.
· Extremely knowledgeable on benefit policies and insurance.
· Knowledge of state specific employment law.
· Personable and approachable with excellent communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A can-do, positive attitude.