The Administrative Assistant will perform administrative and project support activities for two supervisors, the Director of Water Quality Research and the Precision Conservation Management Manager. Duties may include data entry, word processing, creating spreadsheets and outreach materials, taking meeting minutes, event planning details, placing orders for supplies and services, invoicing and verifying expense reports. Strong organizational and communication skills are required. This part-time position will work 15-18 hours/week on average.
Essential Duties and
· Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
· Assists with event details for meetings and field days.
· Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
· Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
· Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
· Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
· Responsible for ordering supplies for water testing kits and other program activities.
· Performs data entry and organizes testing results.
· Assists with project invoicing/bookkeeping.
· Performs all other related duties and special projects as assigned.