Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are seeking a talented Product Manager to drive the growth of our SaaS and API platform offerings that connect charging stations, drivers, vehicles, sites, and utilities across a variety of smart charging applications and solutions. Your touch and vision will influence products that are transforming an industry and will power the future of EV charging. We're looking for a teammate who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into technical details while also driving overall strategy.
- Deliver innovative products to solve the industry’s biggest challenges and drive desired outcomes based on a deep understanding of customer needs, objectives and pain points
- Write product requirements / user stories and define Lean, metrics-driven milestones to validate assumptions and hypotheses and ensure the right product is being built
- Lead engineering and QA teams through the product development process, facilitating sprint grooming, planning and standup sessions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Plan and oversee product rollouts, working closely with marketing and providing assets and talking points for sales & marketing collateral, creating training materials, and developing any other materials needed to enable customers, sales and customer support
- Participate in the development of RFP responses
- Support sales and customer support teams as a key technical advisor
- 2+ years in SaaS and/or API product management, working cross-functionally with engineering, QA, and design teams in a fast-paced environment; energy industry or IoT experience is a plus
- A BIG thinker with strong track record of creating world class customer experience with technology products
- Strong executor that can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Lean methodologies
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to make decisions and iterate on the product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Collaborative team player with great listening skills and willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Continuous desire to hone your craft and learn / incorporate best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.