Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
EV Connect is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer with 5+ years of AWS experience who shares our passion for electric vehicles and their ability to positively impact transportation, air quality and energy independence for generations to come.
- Collaborate with smart colleagues who want to make a difference by operating and supporting EV Connect’s cloud SaaS platform, network, mobile/mobile-web applications, portals and in- tegrations.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans for cloud implementations.
- Automate cloud security controls to ensure threat, vulnerabilities and risk are minimized and reduced.
- Manage assessments and mitigations of system security risks, validates security require- ments, and establishes Cloud security designs.
- Implement and integrate security designs in cloud solutions and services.
- Shape technical solutions to maximize cybersecurity defenses and monitoring capabilities and synthesize solution designs.
- Incorporates architectural and cloud security principles into system design standards.
- Monitoring and remediating security events/threats in Cloud environment, creating and culti- vating practical security operations practices.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to peers.
YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- AWS Cloud services and cloud native architectures.
- Reviewing security scan results and determining the risk and impact of vulnerabilities.
- Expert knowledge of configuring AWS cloud native services such as IAM, AWS WAF, AWS GuardDuty, AWS Security Hub.
- Managing complex regulatory and audit program, focusing on secured cloud capabilities, to include Authorization to Operate (ATO) in multi-tenant environment.
- Managing security Certification and Accreditation activities utilizing common control frame- works.
- Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, CloudFormation or similar.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, authorization standards and crypto primitives (TLS, OAuth, SAML, JWT, FIPS, etc).
WE’D LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF:
- You have 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity; with at least 2 years in a cloud security role.
- You have participated in or managed NIST, FedRAMP, or SOC 2 Compliance.
- Experience with vulnerability management and incident response processes.
- History of implementing enterprise security tools - SIEM, IDS/IPS.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including technical and process documents.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional setting through influence, persuasion, and col- laboration.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work history.
WE’D ESPECIALLY LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF:
- You achieved one or more AWS Certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified Security Specialty).
- You have EV industry experience with station integration or open protocols like OCPP, OCPI or OpenADR.
ABOUT EV CONNECT:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.