The Order Manager is responsible for fulfilling orders post sale for EVSE deployments. The position will manage a team that processes these orders. The responsibilities of the team include order entry, backlog management, and leveraging all available resources to meet customer expectations while creating a positive customer experience.
At EV Connect all employees are motivated by our mission of enabling all to use electricity as the fuel of transportation. We create a culture focused on customer satisfaction and achieve it through our talented team. Here you will have the opportunity to contribute and grow in the exciting space of e-mobility.
In this position you will:
- Ensure team executes all elements of the Customer Journey within the SLAs defined
- Pace Revenue and Commissioned Connectors on monthly basis
- Support team members to ensure orders progress in a timely manner
- Act as a coach and mentor to grow skills within the team
- Support sales to find the best solution for executing projects for clients
- Lead commercial negotiations that arise during deployment
- Implement process improvements and SOPS as needed to drive continuous improvement
Why work at EV Connect? We provide a competitive benefits package and focus on the development and well-being of our employees. Below is a list of benefits.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Financial help for ongoing learning and development
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- EV adoption incentives
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in client facing position
- Self-organizing and proactive
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- Proficient with computer and software tools including Oracle Netsuite and CRM tools
- Previous experience in order management and/or project management
- Experience in e-mobility industry
- Previous experience leading small teams
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.