Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to manage product delivery for our SaaS and API platform offerings that connect charging stations, drivers, vehicles, sites, and utilities across a variety of smart charging applications and solutions. As a Technical Project Manager, you will oversee product development across multiple Scrum teams as well as coordinate go-to-market activities across departments. You should have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework and all of its ceremonies, artifacts, and techniques, with solid experience coaching team members on Scrum and ultimately creating self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. You should also have product go-to-market experience, with knowledge of best practices to ensure smooth rollout.
- Manage software product delivery, overseeing timelines, identifying gaps, risks, and dependencies, resolving problems, and removing blockers/impediments to help teams meet sprint goals
- Facilitate sprints, grooming/refinement, planning, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Track key metrics on team progress and effectiveness and help teams monitor performance
- Coach team members in Scrum and Agile frameworks and assist with Scrum training and on-boarding of new developers
- Coordinate product go-to-market launches, working with cross-functional teams to ensure successful internal and external rollout
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Assist with bug triage and prioritization
- Help coordinate QA testing
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Coordinate releases with product and development teams
- Assist with additional initiatives to operationalize processes and systems to enable Product Management and company to scale
- 3+ years of relevant experience at a B2B SaaS organization; IoT and/or EV charging industry experience is a plus
- Scrum master certification with thorough understanding of Agile principles and best practices to foster high performing product development teams
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Familiar with Jira and other tools (Confluence, Miro, Lucid, etc.)
- Strong executor that can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Comfortable working with offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.