EV Connect is seeking an energetic problem solver to join our new Field Services Team as Inventory Coordinator. You will work directly supporting our field team in the shipping, tracking and refurbishment of parts and EV charging stations. This position offers significant growth opportunities as an entry level role into the world of e-mobility.
The proper candidate will have experience, will have a positive mental attitude and the passion needed to dive head-first to the rapidly growing and evolving EV charging industry. Positive attitude, flexibility and a strong work ethic are critical to thriving in this position.
- Coordinate and ship spare parts from our EVC office and nationwide 3PLs within the defined SLA timelines
- Track all parts and hardware inventory in all warehouses and tech inventories
- Test and review any parts or EVSE stations returning from the field within our EVSE Lab
- Collaborate with hardware partners to RMA and refill inventory
- Analyze and provide clear feedback regarding issues that arise with hardware and software
- Document and share testing feedback to the EV Connect engineering team.
QUALIFICATIONS (YOU ARE):
- A curious self-starter, able to work independently without excessive oversight
- An effective multi-tasker that can set priorities and schedule work activities
- Able to work an 8-5pm time frame in our El Segundo, CA lab
- Comfortable working with electrical hardware and configuring different type of electrical components
- 2-4 Years professional experience
- College degree
ABOUT EV CONNECT:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.