EV Connect is looking to hire a Controller responsible for all corporate accounting functions, including supervising AR, AP and Payroll functions.
- Manage and execute on systems/ERP implementation, process controls and procedures.
- Manage accounting related to construction projects (revenue recognition, customer relationships, grants, rebates and other incentive plans).
- Monthly consolidated financial statement preparation, account reconciliation with supporting schedules.
- Provide financial information to outside auditors and tax preparers.
- Prepare cash flow reports and budgets.
- Supervise AR, AP and Payroll functions.
- 5+ years of experience as controller, including management of accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA and public accounting experience a plus.
- Experience in:
* Consolidations and Intercompany transactions
* Project management and accounting
* International operations
* Proficiency with Netsuite, systems implementation is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a fast paced, fast changing environment.
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accountability.
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is