Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are seeking a talented Senior Technical Program Manager to lead product planning and delivery for our SaaS and API platform offerings that connect charging stations, drivers, vehicles, sites, and utilities across a variety of smart charging applications and solutions. Your touch will help deliver products that are transforming an industry and will power the future of EV charging. We're looking for a teammate who is proactive, collaborative, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead product planning and delivery, driving continuous improvement of our SDLC processes and tooling, maintaining process documentation, tracking KPIs, and providing status reports
- Facilitate quarterly planning meetings and play hands-on role in scrum ceremonies as needed
- Identify and mitigate gaps, risks, and dependencies to ensure successful delivery against roadmap
- Own product go-to-market launch process, defining best practices for successful internal and external rollout
- Oversee product feedback loop, managing and prioritizing feature requests and ideas with Product Management
- Drive additional initiatives to operationalize processes and systems to enable Product Management and company to scale
- Manage and mentor technical project managers and set quarterly OKRs for team
- 6+ years of relevant experience at a B2B SaaS organization; IoT and/or EV charging industry experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles and best practices to foster high performing product development teams; SAFe and scrum master certification
- Experience with project and product management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Aha!, and Productboard
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Strong executor that can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Comfortable working with offshore teams
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.