Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are seeking a talented Business Insight Analyst to join our growing team. As one of EV Connect’s first data analysts, you’ll be responsible for data needs throughout the operations organization. You’ll build and manage the KPI reports and dashboards that drive our decision-making processes, as well as dig deep into our robust data pipeline to provide insights to the organization. If you’re a self-starter looking to both get your hands dirty in data and evangelize a data driven culture in a high-growth, mission-driven company, this is the right role for you.
- Utilize various analytical tools and databases to identify KPIs, trends, and insights that support a rapidly growing business.
- Build and manage daily, monthly, quarterly KPI reports and dashboards
- Partner with relevant stakeholders (product, operations and finance or sales marketing and program management) to set KPIs, implement data collection, measure outcomes, inform strategy & roadmaps, and connect metrics to company goals.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Complete analytics deep dives to uncover insights for stakeholders that drive their function’s strategy
- Document data dictionaries and train stakeholders to drive data enablement throughout the company
- Work on ETL mappings from disparate systems into a centralized warehouse that can be accessed using our BI Tool (Domo)
- 2-5 years data analysis experience
- Experience writing SQL queries to answer product or business questions
- BI, Sales/CRM, and ERP tool experience (Looker, Domo, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce, HubSpot, NetSuite, etc.)
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables. Vlookups, basic modeling)
- Strong executor that can push through obstacles and challenges to get to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Collaborative team player with great listening skills
- Continuous desire to hone your craft and learn / incorporate best practices
- Ability to take ownership of ambiguous problems and drive them to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust, and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience. The world’s largest companies from enterprise, to hospitality and retail, to universities and government facilities leverage the EV Connect platform to bring simplicity and flexibility to their EV charging initiatives.
Established in 2009, EV Connect customers include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on twitter @EVConnect and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.