Ready to help build a more sustainable future through electric vehicles? Then we want to talk to you!
EV Connect believes in electricity as a fuel to help solve the challenges we face with climate change and pollution. That’s why we’ve developed the most flexible and reliable EV charging solutions on the market, giving businesses and organizations everywhere the resources they need to service a growing number of EV drivers.
We are seeking a talented Senior Product Designer that is obsessed with delivering delightful customer-centric experiences. As a Senior Product Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our enterprise SaaS platform and EV driver app, collaborating with product development to create simplified user journeys and build impactful data dashboards, visualizations, and reports. The ability to switch seamlessly between strategic thinking and tactical delivery, as well as a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, are critical for this role.
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS and mobile app design experience
- Adept at user research and identifying goals, needs, and pain points across buyer and user personas
- Experience in distilling research into UX artifacts (e.g. personas, flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes) to convey findings and guide product and design decisions
- Ability to clearly articulate UX decisions, along with sound rationale to support them
- Understanding of information architecture best practices
- Strong bias for action and ability to balance great design while meeting deadlines
- Collaborative approach with great communication and listening skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience with Figma or equivalent
- BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), discounted health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.