The Data Administrator offers central support to the Sales, Finance and Project Management teams by providing key data to ensure that our customer, product, inventory and vendor information is accurate, complete and current. This role will be crucial in connecting the various department’s data streams and ensuring critical information is fluent cross-departmentally. They will serve as a key component of our internal control procedures and work closely with the Finance Team meeting data integrity standards for reporting.
- Sales Process Management – Accurately processing sales opportunity information and ensuring deal veracity.
- Reporting – Performing data analysis, audits and other research activities to help guide decision-making.
- Customer and Vendor Organization – keeping accurate partner records across a variety of data sets
- Data Integrity – Running queries to analyze and cleanse data, while identifying obsolete information and keeping records updated in a timely manner.
- Pricing and Margin Maintenance – Coordinating and updating vendor and product pricing
- Metrics Reporting – Tracking and assisting in timely reporting of various business and utility metrics
- Process Building – Continually finding ways to improve processes or automation within the framework of the company
- Minimum 2 years of CRM/ERP experience (NetSuite experience a plus)
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Table and VLOOKUP-level preferred)
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Impeccable Attention to detail
- Thorough and Strong Analytical Skills
- Organization and Communication Skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is the home of the most innovative, robust, and feature-rich cloud-based software platform for managing electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, their interaction with utilities and the driver experience. The world’s largest companies from enterprise, to hospitality and retail, to universities and government facilities leverage the EV Connect platform to bring simplicity and flexibility to their EV charging initiatives.
Established in 2009, EV Connect customers include Yahoo!, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on twitter @EVConnect and LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.