We are seeking a procurement coordinator to join our rapidly growing company. In this position, you will coordinate vendor/partner relations, and arrange procurement and logistics of delivery of EV Connect’s supply of EV charging equipment. Position will work with a number of stakeholders and project managers to cut procurement expenses, improve on accuracy of ordering, implement a tracking and ordering system and liaise with partners in the field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase supply of EV Charging systems: submit purchase orders, confirm requirements, update vendors, track/plan orders, manage delivery logistics
- Determine lowest cost from certified, qualified vendors
- Provide delivery of manuals, documentation, and equipment landing verification to 3rd party providers, VARs and subcontractors
- Analyze market and delivery systems and actively participate in price optimization
- Management and quality control for on-hand test equipment and inventory
- Source and interview vendors; negotiate contracts and costs
- Prepare requisitions and purchase orders and ensure 100% accuracy of orders against client P.O.
- Communicate performances and costs to management
- Recommend new processes or systems for improvement; implement new ideas and strategies
- Implement and comply with scorecard measurement system to track values
- Communicate with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of previous experience in procurement or purchasing
- Experience in EV charging station industry would be beneficial, but not required.
- Having worked in a procurement position at a company reselling hardware would be useful experience. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently