EV Connect is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to lead customer support in the growing Electric Vehicle space. You will work with our CX Director and manage our CX Team to achieve a best-in-class experience for our customers.
The proper candidate will have experience leading a customer experience/support team as well as successfully executing on customer service metrics/KPIs. You are a scrappy leader who is highly motivated to define customer experience in the growing EV space.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and support our Customer Experience Team and call center.
- Deliver best in class service to our customers.
- Monitor and review all platforms to identify customer service issues.
- Manage the complaint resolution process and acting as the customer’s advocate.
- Work directly with customers where needed to resolve customer service conflicts.
- Collaborate with multiple departments/vendors to achieve best experience for customer.
- Assist in training employees to promote the benefits of great customer service.
- Report on KPI trends and highlighting areas of concern to management.
- Take a leading role in developing processes that best support our customers.
Qualifications (You are):
- An effective leader with experience leading a diverse team.
- An effective multi-tasker than can set priorities and schedule work activities.
- A critical and analytical thinker with a passion for solving customer issues
- A strong communicator capable of interacting professionally with vendors, partners and customers in high pressure, time sensitive, environments.
- Able to remain calm, stay focused and perform under pressure.
- Make smart use of technology to minimize manual efforts.
- Highly motivated, scrappy attitude with determination to succeed.
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, Zendesk, SharePoint, PowerPoint etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years directly managing a customer experience/support team.
- 5+ years Customer service experience.
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect customers include Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, Electrify America, ADP, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our Benefits and Perks:
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), covered parking, free EV charging, office one block from Metro stop, health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, telecommuting options, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.